NYC FISP Facades Amnesty Program for Cycle 7
The Department of Buildings is implementing a limited duration Amnesty Program to owners who failed to file a Façade Inspection Safety Report (FISP) during Cycle 7. See below for the Service Updated and fee schedule:
All fees and civil penalties are required to be paid at the time of filing of the façade report. The Amnesty Program civil penalties will be calculated based on the last date of the amnesty window – June 30, 2015.
Fee schedule is as following:
(For example if FISP report wasn’t filed in cycle 6 and 7B total civil penalty will be $25,250+10,750=$36,000)
- The amounts above do not include a FISP report filing fee of $265.00 per report.
- Separate payments should be made for the following items:
a. Filing Fee – Any form of payment is acceptable for FISP report filing fee ($265.00 per report), i.e. cash, check, credit card, etc.
b. Failure to file” & “Late filing” civil penalties – Must be separate certified bank checks or postal money orders for each civil penalty.
- Façade Batch Intake Form (FBI1) and Facades Cashier Civil Penalty Form (FCP) (see attached example of FCP form) shall be submitted with the report.
- Buildings exempt from filing fees and/or civil penalties shall file FISP reports regardless of exemption.
- See DOB webpage for FISP digital filing requirements.